教育Master of Education (Tertiary Education)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$24,415 NZD Per Year
- Lecturer in a university
- Lecturer in an institute of technology, or polytechnic
- Tutor in a private training establishment
- Trainer in a professional, workplace, industry or community environment Kaiako in a wananga
- Enhance the effectiveness of your teaching and improve students’ learning.
- Develop your knowledge of the complexities of adult learning and teaching.
- Tailor your programme to accommodate your needs, interests and circumstances.
- Experience a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Benefit from Massey University’s reputation for providing quality distance learning.
- Institutes of Technology
- Universities (some roles also require a PhD in your subject area)
- Government Training Establishments
- Private Training Establishments
- Workplace Environments
- Adult and community education environments
- meet the University admission requirements as specified, and shall have:
- been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Education with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent, and hold a professional qualification in teaching; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree with a grade average in the highest level courses of at least a B, or equivalent, and have professional experience relevant to the intended postgraduate subject; or
- been awarded a Postgraduate Diploma in Education, or equivalent, with a grade average across all courses of at least B (Coursework pathway) or at least a B+ (Research pathway).
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
- 授课校区：Massey University
Become a more effective teacher of adults
Teachers in tertiary education (post-compulsory) need to understand theory and practice of adult learning. Become more effective in your work and gain a formal qualification in your second discipline - tertiary teaching.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
The Master of Education (Tertiary Education) is designed to help you enhance the effectiveness of your teaching in tertiary settings. You might be a:
We will help you develop your tertiary education knowledge and skills in existing and new areas of interest and expertise.
Why study with us?
The Master of Education (Tertiary Education) leads to a variety of tertiary teaching opportunities, in formal and non-formal education contexts. Your skills and teaching knowledge will be valued.
Where will your knowledge and skills take you with a Master of Education (Tertiary Education)?
Your skills will be in demand! Master of Education (Tertiary Education) graduates work in many educational contexts such as:
Coursework (Professional Inquiry) pathway:
Students must complete at least 90 credits from this subject schedule, including the compulsory course. An additional 30 credits may be selected from the Elective Schedule for the MEd or any of the other subject schedules (including Tertiary Education). All students must complete one 15 credit research methods course and the 45 credits Professional Inquiry course. The focus of the Professional Inquiry should be in the subject area.
To progress to Part Two students must achieve a minimum B grade average in the first 120 credits of courses
Research (Thesis) pathway:
Students must complete 60 credits from the subject schedule, including the compulsory course, two 15 credit research methods courses, and a 90 credit Thesis. The focus of the Thesis should be in the subject area.
Students admitted with a Postgraduate Diploma in Education completing a 120 credit Master of Education must complete within one year of first enrolling for full-time study or within three years of first enrolling for part-time study to be eligible for the award of Merit/Distinction. The maximum completion timeframe for the 120 credit Master of Education is four years.
Before enrolling for this Degree, you shall:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =