工程计算机Master of Engineering Studies (Electronics and Computer Engineering)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$36,680 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- Part One consisting of 75 credits at 700-level from courses listed in the Schedule;
- Part Two consisting of 45 credits at 800-level as specified in the Schedule;
- any compulsory courses listed in the Schedule;
- attending field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials, and laboratories as required.
- a relevant four-year bachelor’s degree with Honours or equivalent; or
- a relevant three-year bachelor’s degree plus an honours degree, or equivalent; or
- a relevant postgraduate diploma or equivalent.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Move up the hierarchy
Whether you are looking to move up the hierarchy in your engineering career, are interested in developing analytical skills through applied research, or both, Massey’s Master of Engineering Studies unique aspects will give you a step up.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
The Master of Engineering Studies (Electronics and Computer Engineering) is a high-quality programme, combining taught and research courses at a postgraduate level. It is a 120 credit qualification able to be completed in one year full-time.
If you are already working, or your research experience is limited, this qualification will give you the learning you need to take your career to the next level or pursue more in-depth postgraduate research.
This qualification will help you become an excellent electronic and computer engineer. You will be multi-disciplinary, have excellent practical skills and be able to design, develop and manage both software and hardware projects. You will be capable of working in a team environment to solve problems from the device level to networks, communication systems and embedded systems.
Hands-on practice as you learn
There is a strong emphasis on embedding computing & electronics technologies in every-day consumer products and the importance of the user interface.
Solve real-world problems
While you will gain a thorough knowledge of the fundamental principles of engineering, the Master of Engineering Studies emphasizes the application of your engineering learning’s to complex real-world industrial problems. Massey staff has strong relationships with industry and you can utilize these to find projects of relevance to you.
This degree will give you the knowledge and ability to become a project leader or system designer in companies of any size.
Sought after by employers
International trends are for employers to reward postgraduate study well, especially in larger enterprises. The skills you learn are increasingly recognised as setting you apart from other potential employees.
Master of Engineering Studies (Electronics and Computer Engineering) structure
You shall follow a parts-based course of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 120 credits, comprising:
Admission to the Master of Engineering Studies (Electronics and Computer Engineering) requires you to have:
English language requirements: