工程Master of Engineering Studies (Energy Management)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$36,680 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Earnings and employment rates increase with the level of qualification completed
- Five years after leaving study, most young domestic graduates will be earning above the national median earnings
- Young masters graduates earn 86 per cent more than the national median
- Good careers are associated with better health, better wellbeing and more satisfying lives
- Part One consisting of 75 credits at 700-level from courses listed in the Schedule;
- Part Two consisting of 45 credits at 800-level as specified in the Schedule;
- any compulsory courses listed in the Schedule;
- attending field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials, and laboratories as required.
- a relevant four-year bachelor’s degree with Honours or equivalent; or
- a relevant three-year bachelor’s degree plus an honours degree, or equivalent; or
- a relevant postgraduate diploma or equivalent.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
A unique programme
Gain an in-depth understanding of global energy management issues and the tools to design more effective energy programmes with the Master of Engineering Studies (Energy Management).
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
In the energy management major of the Master of Engineering Studies, you will gain an detailed understanding of energy efficiency, looking at detail of energy use in industry and commercial settings, as well as tools for energy systems analysis and efficient building design.
A unique qualification
It is a unique postgraduate programme in New Zealand. Taught in conjunction with world-renowned Murdoch University in Australia, it is the only fully-focused energy management postgraduate programme in New Zealand. The programme has been running for over fifteen years.
Learning in a global context
Your learning will be set in the context of global renewable energy systems and tools. You will learn the detail of contemporary renewable energy issues including greenhouse science, global energy systems, policy, economics and management. This will specifically cover renewable energy devices, resources and system design.
Sought after by employers
International trends are for employers to reward postgraduate study well, especially in larger enterprises. The skills you learn are increasingly recognised as setting you apart from other potential employees.
A Ministry of Education report found that:
Master of Engineering Studies (Energy Management) structure
You will follow a parts-based course of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 120 credits, comprising:
Admission to the Master of Engineering Studies (Energy Management) requires you to have:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =