工程Master of Engineering Studies (Mechatronics)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$36,680 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Earnings and employment rates increase with the level of qualification completed
- Five years after leaving study, most young domestic graduates will be earning above the national median earnings
- Young masters graduates earn 86 per cent more than the national median
- Good careers are associated with better health, better wellbeing and more satisfying lives
- Part One consisting of 75 credits at 700-level from courses listed in the Schedule;
- Part Two consisting of 45 credits at 800-level as specified in the Schedule;
- any compulsory courses listed in the Schedule;
- attending field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials, and laboratories as required.
- a relevant four-year bachelor’s degree with Honours or equivalent; or
- a relevant three-year bachelor’s degree plus an honours degree, or equivalent; or
- a relevant postgraduate diploma or equivalent.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Join a leading programme
Massey University leads New Zealand in the areas of mechatronics and robotics. The Master of Engineering Studies (Mechatronics) is part of the most well-established offering of mechatronics within New Zealand and our staff has many years working experience in these areas.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
The Master of Engineering Studies (Mechatronics) is unique as an upskilling and stair casing qualification for international candidates looking to enhance their current qualifications. Within a New Zealand context the endorsement is unique due to the connection of Massey University to local and global companies and research opportunities.
Let our expertise become yours
Massey University leads New Zealand in the areas of mechatronics and robotics. We have the most well-established offering of mechatronics within New Zealand and our staff have many years working experience in these areas.
Gain advanced knowledge
You will gain advanced knowledge in research methods, mechatronics, robotics, additive manufacturing and system design and integrations through the taught element of the qualification. You will then have the opportunity to develop these further in a postgraduate project.
As a mechatronics student you will have total access to the Centre for Additive Manufacturing. Within the centre you have access to the latest 3D printing and rapid manufacturing technologies, including testing equipment.
Sought after by employers
International trends are for employers to reward postgraduate study well, especially in larger enterprises. The skills you learn are increasingly recognised as setting you apart from other potential employees.
A Ministry of Education report found that:
Master of Engineering Studies (Mechatronics) structure
You will follow a parts-based course of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 120 credits, comprising:
Admission to the Master of Engineering Studies (Mechatronics) requires you to have:
English language requirements: