工程Master of Engineering Studies (Renewable Energy Systems)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$36,680 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Earnings and employment rates increase with the level of qualification completed
- Five years after leaving study, most young domestic graduates will be earning above the national median earnings
- Young masters graduates earn 86 per cent more than the national median
- Good careers are associated with better health, better wellbeing and more satisfying lives
- Part One consisting of 75 credits at 700-level from courses listed in the Schedule;
- Part Two consisting of 45 credits at 800-level as specified in the Schedule;
- any compulsory courses listed in the Schedule;
- attending field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials, and laboratories as required.
- a relevant four-year bachelor’s degree with Honours or equivalent; or
- a relevant three-year bachelor’s degree plus an honours degree, or equivalent; or
- a relevant postgraduate diploma or equivalent.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Change the world
Join the unique Master of Engineering Studies (Renewable Energy Systems) to tackle one of the most important issues our world faces today.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
The Master of Engineering Studies (Renewable Energy Systems) is a unique postgraduate programme in New Zealand.
Taught in conjunction with world-renowned Murdoch University in Australia, it is the only fully-focused renewable energy postgraduate programme in New Zealand. The programme has been running for over fifteen years.
This qualification is suitable if you either have an undergraduate engineering degree and wish to specialise in renewable energy, or you have found yourself working in a renewable-energy-related role and need to upskill. You do not have to have an engineering degree to enrol.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of the theory of renewable energy systems, but also focus on practical information that can be applied to real-world situations. This could be through using the international Long Range Energy Alternatives Planning System (LEAP) model to assess climate change mitigation options for a country, city or community.
You will also learn how to measure renewable energy resources, and understand the challenges of providing energy efficiency or renewable energy systems in developing countries as part of sustainable development.
Your study includes examining solar radiation, wind, hydro, tidal, wave and biomass systems and their design, including economics and performance. You will look at the challenges in assessing, designing, introducing and maintaining small-scale renewable energy technologies in developing countries and study the scientific theory of global warming, climate modeling and social and technological approaches to reducing greenhouse emissions including greenhouse gas accounting principles.
The programme also covers the social issues to change human behaviour regarding the deployment of renewable energy systems and related greenhouse gas emission reductions.
Sought after by employers
International trends are for employers to reward postgraduate study well, especially in larger enterprises. The skills you learn are increasingly recognised as setting you apart from other potential employees.
A Ministry of Education report found that:
Master of Engineering Studies (Renewable Energy Systems) structure
You will follow a parts-based course of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 120 credits, comprising:
Admission to the Master of Engineering Studies (Renewable Energy Systems) requires you to have:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =