Master of Environmental Management
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$36,680 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- environmental assessment techniques
- environmental economics
- environmental policy
- literature reviews
- environmental anthropology
- project evaluation
- at least 30 credits from each of two Options
- field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials, and laboratories as required.
- Bachelor of Science (Environmental Science), or close equivalent, with a minimum B average in the majoring 300 level courses;
- Bachelor degree, with a major in a relevant environmental subject, with a minimum B average over the highest level courses;
- Bachelor degree followed by a Graduate Diploma with a major in a relevant environmental subject, with a minimum B average
- Bachelor of Environmental Management (Honours), Bachelor of Science (Honours) majoring in Environmental Science, or equivalent, with at least a B+ average;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management or equivalent, with at least a B average (Applied pathway) or B+ average (Research pathway)
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
A faster master’s
Gain a master’s qualification in the sought-after area of environmental management in only three semesters.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
Our modern society has political, social, cultural and economic needs that do not always sit easily with maintaining environmental integrity. Environmental management centres upon society's impact on the environment and the management choices available to reduce or mitigate this impact.
Massey’s environmental management programme reflects the growing need to protect the environment and use resources of land, water, soil, plants, and animals in a balanced and sustainable way.
A masters is a prestigious qualification, for those who want to gain a more detailed understanding of an area of study. This may be either for interest, or to perhaps move up the hierarchy in your career. This qualification will give you the skills you need for a satisfying and rewarding career in environmental management.
The core course of Massey’s Master of Environmental Management is comprised of the following modules:
Other courses available to complete the MEnvMgmt are drawn from an extensive selection of offerings from the Colleges of Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Business.
Demand for people with environment management skills is growing in New Zealand and overseas. Organisations outside of those directly related to environmental issues are increasingly recognising the need to have expertise in this area in every industry.
Your lecturers maintain excellent relationships with key organisations and these relationships give our students networking opportunities for future careers. Massey environmental management graduates are highly sought-after by employers, with the majority of our students having employment before they graduate.
Nearly 30% of our graduates are employed in research, universities or district or city councils. Many are also in private consultancies and business.
Master of Environmental Management (180 credits)
You will follow a parts-based course of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 180 credits, comprising Part One and Part Two as defined by the schedule. Your programme will include:
Notwithstanding the above Regulation, you may be required to complete one or more bridging courses, 188.707 and/or 188.708, should your undergraduate qualification be deficient in environmental economics or applied science.
A master’s qualification is made up of two parts. The first part gives you good knowledge and skills that will help you with the research part of your qualification. You must pass Part One before you can progress to Part Two.
For progression from Part One to Part Two (Thesis Pathway), you must have achieved a Grade Average of B+ over the first 90 credits undertaken for Part One.
For Progression from Part One to Part Two (Applied Pathway), you must have achieved a Grade Average of B over the first 120 credits undertaken for Part One.
Admission to the Master of Environmental Management (180 credits) requires you to have been awarded or qualified for a:
Admission to the 120-credit Master of Environmental Management requires you to have been awarded or qualified for a:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =