科学Master of Information Sciences (Information Technology)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,050 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- Earnings and employment rates increase with the level of qualification completed
- Five years after leaving study, most young domestic graduates will be earning above the national median earnings
- Young masters graduates earn 86 per cent more than the national median
- Good careers are associated with better health, better wellbeing and more satisfying lives
- a Bachelor of Information Sciences degree, or close equivalent, majoring in Information Technology, with a minimum B average in the majoring 300 level courses
- a bachelor degree, followed by a Graduate Diploma of Information Sciences, or close equivalent, majoring in Information Technology, with a minimum B average.
- a Bachelor of Information Sciences (Honours) with an endorsement in Information Technology;
- a Postgraduate Diploma in Information Sciences with an endorsement in Information Technology.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Focus on information technology
The Master of Information Sciences will give you in-depth knowledge and expertise in information technology.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
In the Master of Information Sciences you will learn how to apply knowledge of ICT technologies and/or management with both a broad world-view and at a specialty level.
Undergraduate programmes focus on your technical knowledge such as programming skills. When you undertake postgraduate study, you will learn more about the application of the more complicated processes you can apply this knowledge to, such as developing complex and dependent operating and recognition systems.
Studying towards your masters is a satisfying and challenging process that will give you a sought-after postgraduate qualification. If you want to gain a more detailed understanding of an area of study, either for interest, or to perhaps move up the hierarchy in your career, you should consider this qualification.
A report by Absolute IT showed that IT employers are seeking increasing numbers of staff. In Auckland alone 75% of IT employers are planning to recruit additional staff and contractors in 2016. The majority of the hiring is taking place because of increased demand and new projects.
The research showed that high demand areas are now software development, business analysis, project management and data/database. These are the key areas of information sciences you can study at Massey.
What will you learn?
During your study you will learn how to apply problem-solving and analytical thinking skills to the analysis of, and solutions to, general software-based problems within the broader ICT community.
You will gain skills in evaluating policies and processes used in the design, construction, testing and maintenance of advanced technological solutions in order to make informed strategic decisions.
A Ministry of Education report found that:
Master of Information Sciences (Information Technology) structure
180 credit Master of Information Sciences
You will follow a parts-based course of study, which will consist of courses totalling at least 180 credits, normally consisting of 120 credits of courses (Part One) and 60 credits of professional project (Part Two)
A 180 credit master’s qualification is made up of two parts. The first part gives you good knowledge and skills that will help you with the research part of your qualification. You must pass Part One before you can progress to Part Two.
For progression to Part Two of the Master of Information Sciences, a B Grade Average is needed for the Part One courses.
120 credit Master of Information Sciences - by thesis only
You will complete thesis courses to the value of 120 credits from Part Two of the Schedule.
Admission to the Master of Information Science (Information Technology) (180 credits) requires you to have:
Admission to the 120-credit Master of Information Sciences (by thesis) requires you to have been awarded either of the following with a minimum B average:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =