Master of Quality Systems
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$25,200 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Massey University
- quality management and its component aspects (inspection, quality control, assurance and continual improvement).
- contemporary quality thinking and methods including ISO systems, statistical thinking, systems thinking, Business Excellence, lean and six sigma improvement.
- the application of management theory to quality systems
- ability to conduct self-directed research in an aspect of quality management theory or practice
- research methods
- management of people undertaking quality projects and the people-related aspects of quality programme implementation
- quality control
- quality assurance
- quality management
- continuous improvement
- Admission to the Master of Quality Systems (180 credits) requires you to have a relevant bachelor degree, or close equivalent, with a minimum B average in your majoring 300 level courses.
- a relevant bachelor degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in quality management or a related area; or
- a relevant bachelor’s degree with Honours; or
- a Postgraduate Diploma in Quality Systems, or equivalent qualification.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
A unique qualification
Massey University offers the only quality management tertiary qualifications in Australasia.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
The Master of Quality Systems is unique in New Zealand. The only graduate-level tertiary academic qualification in quality management throughout New Zealand and Australia, it will give you a career advantage in seeking positions related to quality management.
Gain from our experience
Massey staff have been teaching, training, consulting and researching in this area for over 25 years giving us a wide base of knowledge and experience across a range of sectors.
What will you learn?
This programme focuses on developing critical awareness of and expertise in the following areas:
Topics you will study include quality management, statistical methods for quality and six sigma performance improvement, service quality, quality in human resource management and supply chain systems analysis. A research methods course gives you the skills to undertake in-depth research, followed by your own in-depth research (thesis) on an area of interest to you. See ‘planning’ tab for detail on all courses.
Take less of your time
The Master of Quality Systems has reduced from 240 credits to 180 credits. What this means is that you can now complete this qualification in 1.5 years of full-time study. The 180 credits incorporate the Post Graduate Diploma level qualification, which is a possible exit point after 120 credits are obtained.
Study from wherever you are
This programme is available via distance learning meaning that you can fit study towards this qualification around your work and lifestyle commitments.
Every organisation has a ‘quality manager’, someone who is responsible for one or more of areas like
You could be employed in a huge range of industries and professions, including manufacturing, services, health care, local government, construction and the defence force.
Many graduates of the MQS quickly move into senior positions in the same or different organisations. Some have gone on the advanced study such as PhD.
Master of Quality Systems 180 credits
Admission to the 120 credit Master of Quality Systems requires you to have a minimum B average for any of the following:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =