农林Master of Science (Agricultural Science)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$37,400 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- a Bachelor of Science degree, or close equivalent, with a major in Agricultural Science, with a minimum B average in the majoring 300 level courses; or
- a bachelor degree followed by a Graduate Diploma of Science or close equivalent, in Agricultural Science, with a minimum B average in the majoring 300 level courses.
- a Bachelor of Science (Honours) with an endorsement in Agricultural Science; or
- a Postgraduate Diploma in Science with an endorsement in Agricultural Science
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Join New Zealand’s no.1 university for agriculture
Join the Master of Science (Agricultural Science) to help increase the productivity and sustainability of agricultural systems in New Zealand and around the world.
Studying Massey’s Master of Science in agricultural science is an opportunity to gain advanced knowledge in agriculture. This is a research-based masters, where will acquire the analytical and management skills to help you improve productivity and sustainability of agricultural systems, in New Zealand and around the world.
Join a world-leading agriculture university
Massey is world-ranked and New Zealand’s No 1 university in agriculture according to the QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) rankings. Our proud record dates back to 1927 when we offered New Zealand’s first degrees in agriculture and horticulture. As a student, you will benefit from our internationally recognised capability and leadership in this area.
World-leading lecturers and industry-relevance
As an agriculture student at Massey you will have access to lecturers and supervisors acknowledged as being among the best in the world. Collaboration between Massey University and adjacent Crown Research Institutes offers unrivalled advantages to postgraduate students, including access to specialised skills, equipment and networking opportunities.
You will have access to a wide range of facilities and services including the Pasture and Crop Research Unit, the Fertiliser and Lime Research Unit, the Plant Growth Unit, The Equine Unit, the Life Cycle Management Centre, Massey University farms, teaching laboratories and library resources.
Become a sought-after employee
Studying towards your masters is a satisfying and challenging process that will give you a sought-after postgraduate qualification.
Why postgraduate study?
Postgraduate study is hard work but hugely rewarding and empowering. The workload of the postgraduate diploma replicates the high-pressure environment of senior workplace roles.
The primary industries are a growing sector and there are great employment and business opportunities for suitably qualified graduates. This qualification is suitable if you are interested in a career in science either as a senior technician, a researcher or may be looking to acquire entry into a PhD.
You will follow a parts-based course of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 180 credits, comprising Part One and Part Two as defined by the Courses Schedule.
Admission to the Master of Science (180 or 240 credits) requires you to have
Admission to the 120-credit Master of Science requires you to have a minimum B average for either of the following:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =