计算机Master of Science (Computer Science)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$33,680 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- Earnings and employment rates increase with the level of qualification completed
- Five years after leaving study, most young domestic graduates will be earning above the national median earnings
- Young masters graduates earn 86 per cent more than the national median
- Good careers are associated with better health, better wellbeing and more satisfying lives
- a Bachelor of Science degree, or close equivalent, with a major in Computer Science, with a minimum B average in the majoring 300 level courses; or
- a bachelor degree followed by a Graduate Diploma of Science or close equivalent, in Computer Science, with a minimum B average in the majoring 300 level courses.
- a Bachelor of Science (Honours) with an endorsement in Computer Science; or
- a Postgraduate Diploma in Science with an endorsement in Computer Science
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
A deeper understanding of science
Gain the knowledge and skills for a more in-depth understanding of computer science.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
Studying towards your masters is a challenging and satisfying postgraduate experience.
Massey University’s Master of Science will give you the knowledge and skills you need to gain a more in-depth understanding of computer science and advance your career.
When you graduate with a Master of Science you will have learned how to work at a high level of academic achievement, work to deadlines under pressure and communicate effectively.
A report by Absolute IT showed that IT employers are seeking increasing numbers of staff. In Auckland alone 75% of IT employers are planning to recruit additional staff and contractors in 2016. The majority of the hiring is taking place because of increased demand and new projects.
The research showed that high demand areas are now software development, business analysis, project management and data/database. These are the key areas of information sciences you can study at Massey.
Complete in a shorter time-frame
Massey University’s Master of Science is a 180 credit master qualification (a 240 credit MSc is also available). The 180 credit masters offers a rigorous programme of learning yet can be achieved in one and a half years.
Massey teaching is research-led and our academics are ranked among the best in the world. Our teaching staff are widely published and are in demand as keynote speakers on topical global issues. International visitors regularly seek out visits to our science facilities to learn more about what we do.
A Master in Science (Computer Science) gives you the best of theory and practice in information sciences.
A Ministry of Education report found that:
You will follow a parts-based programme of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 180 credits, comprising Part One and Part Two as defined by the Courses Schedule.
Admission to the Master of Science (180 or 240 credits) requires you to have
Admission to the 120 credit Master of Science requires you to have a minimum B average for either of the following:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =