Master of Science (Horticultural Science)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$37,400 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- a Bachelor of Science degree, or close equivalent, with a major in Horticultural Science, with a minimum B average in the majoring 300 level courses; or
- a bachelor degree followed by a Graduate Diploma of Science or close equivalent, in Horticultural Science, with a minimum B average in the majoring 300 level courses.
- a Bachelor of Science (Honours) with an endorsement in Horticultural Science; or
- a Postgraduate Diploma in Science with an endorsement in Horticultural Science
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Dig deeper into horticulture
Use Massey’s experts and world-leading facilities to develop your own ground-breaking research.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
With Massey’s Master of Science (Horticultural Science) you can take advantage of Massey University’s 80 years of research and teaching experience in agriculture and horticulture to create your own innovative research project. Massey University’s horticultural science programme is the most research focused in New Zealand.
Take advantage of our globally-renowned expertise
Let our experts help you develop your own expertise. You will learn from, and research with, highly-skilled internationally-recognised and active researchers in horticulture, with a huge depth of knowledge and experience. Our current specific areas of horticulture research expertise include fruit and vegetable innovation, high-value plant products and services, applied plant and horticultural science and seed science and technology.
You will also be able to take advantage of Massey’s expertise across the sciences. We have a wide and relevant group of expertise within the university, from engineering and fundamental sciences like microbiology and biochemistry, to agriculture, environmental management and food technology and innovation.
This means no matter what your research interest you will have access to a broad range of experts to assist you develop your own research project.
Use world-leading equipment and facilities
As a horticulture student you will have access to our world-leading equipment and facilities such as our controlled environment plant growth facilities, the unique and extensive university orchards and state-of-the-art plant physiology and biology equipment.
The Master of Science (Horticultural Science) is most suitable if you’d like to move into further research such as a PhD, or work for an organisation such as a crown entity in a research capacity.
You will follow a parts-based programme of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 180 credits, comprising Part One and Part Two as defined by the Courses Schedule.
Admission to the Master of Science (180 or 240 credits) requires you to have
Admission to the 120 credit Master of Science requires you to have a minimum B average for either of the following:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =