Master of Science (Physiology)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$34,050 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Earnings and employment rates increase with the level of qualification completed
- Five years after leaving study, most young domestic graduates will be earning above the national median earnings
- Young masters graduates earn 86 per cent more than the national median
- Good careers are associated with better health, better wellbeing and more satisfying lives
- a Bachelor of Science degree, or close equivalent, with a major in Physiology, with a minimum B average in the majoring 300 level courses; or
- a bachelor degree followed by a Graduate Diploma of Science or close equivalent, in Physiology, with a minimum B average in the majoring 300 level courses.
- a Bachelor of Science (Honours) with an endorsement in Physiology; or
- a Postgraduate Diploma in Science with an endorsement in Physiology
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Gain the knowledge and skills for a more in-depth understanding of an area of scientific study. Studying towards your masters is a challenging and satisfying postgraduate experience. Massey University’s Master of Science will give you the knowledge and skills you need to gain a more in-depth understanding of an area of scientific study and advance your career.
When you graduate with a Master of Science you will have learned how to work at a high level of academic achievement, work to deadlines under pressure and communicate effectively.
Massey University’s Master of Science is a 180 credit master qualification (a 240 credit MSc is also available). The 180 credit masters offers a rigorous programme of learning yet can be achieved in one and a half years.
Master of Science (Physiology) structure
You will follow a parts-based course of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 180 credits, comprising Part One and Part Two as defined by the Courses Schedule below.
A master’s qualification is made up of two parts. The first part gives you good knowledge and skills that will help you with the research part of your qualification. You must pass Part One before you can progress to Part Two.
For progression to Part Two of the Master of Science, a B Grade Average is needed for the Part One courses.
Time limits for completion for eligibility for Honours, Distinction or Merit
Your 120 credit master's degree will carry the award of Distinction, if completed at a superior standard (equivalent to First Class Honours), or Merit (equivalent to Second Class Honours, Division One) and completed within one year of first enrolling in full-time study or within three years of first enrolling in part-time study.
If completed within eighteen months of first enrolling in full-time study or within four years of first enrolling in part-time study, your 180 credit master's degree will carry the award of Distinction or Merit.
If completed within two years of first enrolling for full-time study or within five years of first enrolling for part-time study your 240 credit master's degree will be awarded with First Class Honours, Second Class Honours Division I, Second Class Honours Division II or a pass.
A Ministry of Education report found that:
Admission to the Master of Science (180 or 240 credits) requires you to have
Admission to the 120 credit Master of Science requires you to have a minimum B average for either of the following:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =