商科Postgraduate Certificate in Business
- 学费：NZ $14,490 for the entire...
- Earnings and employment rates increase with the level of qualification completed.
- Five years after leaving study, most young domestic graduates will be earning above the national median earnings.
- Good careers are associated with better health, better wellbeing and more satisfying lives.
- meet the University admission requirements as specified, and:
- have been awarded or qualified for a Bachelor’s degree having achieved at least a B- grade average in the highest level courses, or equivalent.
- courses from the Postgraduate Certificate in Business schedule; and including:
- attending Contact Workshops, block courses, field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials, and laboratories as required.
- Notwithstanding Regulation 2, and with the approval of the Academic Board or their delegate, relevant 700-level courses may be substituted for courses included in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business schedule beyond the normal limits permitted.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
- 授课校区：Wellington Campus
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
If you are a graduate that wants to study selected courses in business, the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (PGCertBus) may be suitable for you.
You may want an introduction to postgraduate study in the Massey Business School. Or you may be looking to study specific courses for your own professional development. Or perhaps you need to gain prerequisite postgraduate courses for another programme. For all of these options the PGCertBus will allow you the flexibility to study in the areas that you choose.
Learn from leading business experts
The Massey Business School is one of the country’s leading and largest business schools - it is ranked among the top two per cent of business schools globally and is AACSB accredited.
Massey University’s business and management programme has been ranked in the top 200 universities in the world by QS (Quacquarelli Symonds). Our lecturers are actively researching, bringing the most relevant developments in business theory and practice to your study.
A Ministry of Education report found that:
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with all other Statutes and Regulations of the University including the General Regulations for Postgraduate Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates.
Admission to the Postgraduate Certificate in Business requires that the candidate will:
Candidates for the Postgraduate Certificate in Business shall follow a flexible course of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 60 credits at 700-level, comprising:
Applicants for the PGCertBus must meet University admission requirements as specified, and will have been awarded or qualified for a Bachelor’s degree having achieved at least a B- grade average in the highest level courses, or equivalent. Students must gain admission as being eligible to proceed into this programme.
English language requirements: