教育Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Teaching and Learning)
- 学费：$27,770 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Deepen their research knowledge
- Extend their understanding of teaching, learning and assessment practices.
- Contribute to the body of knowledge and the practice of teaching and learning in a range of educational contexts and sectors
- Informed, effective teaching practices
- Supportive, constructive environment for you to learn and further develop your understanding
- Access to highly qualified experts.
- Current and relevant thinking and research in teaching and learning
- Massey University has extensive experience offering online, blended and distance qualifications.
- Education adviser
- Early childhood teacher
- Primary school teacher
- Secondary school teacher
- Tertiary lecturer
- meet the University admission requirements as specified, and shall have:
- been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Education, or equivalent; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree or equivalent, and hold a professional qualification in teaching; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree or equivalent, and have professional experience relevant to the intended postgraduate subject.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Advance your knowledge of educational issues
The Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Teaching and Learning) offers an exciting opportunity to study issues in education at postgraduate level.
What is it Like?
Do you value life-long and life-wide learning? Do you want to advance your knowledge and deepen your research in educational issues, practices and/or policies?
This programme will provide professional educators with the skills and ability to:
Why study with us?
Where will your skills take you with PGDipEd Learning and Teaching?
A PGDipEd Learning and Teaching can lead to numerous opportunities, professionally and in voluntary positions in the community. It will enable you to research, question and develop your practice. Your skills and specialist teaching knowledge will always be highly valued.
Your skills will be in demand! Our graduates work in many educational areas such as:
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Teaching and Learning) structure
This endorsement will carry the award of Distinction or Merit if completed at a satisfactory standard within one year of first enrolling in full-time study or within three years of first enrolling in part-time study. A 120 credit postgraduate diploma must be completed within a maximum of four years.
If you successfully complete the Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Teaching and Learning) you may apply for entry into the Master of Education, providing you have at least a B grade average and meet the specified criteria for entry to the Masters programme.
Before enrolling for this Diploma, you shall:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =