教育Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Leadership)
- 学费：$28,380 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Academic and professional development
- Applied linguistics
- Bilingual education
- Intercultural communication roles
- Learning and instructional design
- Research and policy development
- Teacher education (adult education, tertiary institutions, schools, and early childhood centers, international schools and centers)
- meet the University admission requirements as specified, and shall have:
- been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Education, or equivalent; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree or equivalent, and hold a professional qualification in teaching; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree or equivalent, and have professional experience relevant to the intended postgraduate subject.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Go further with your passion for education
A Postgraduate Diploma in Education (TESOL Leadership) will take your professional practice to the next level.
What is it Like?
The learning is both practical and theoretical. As a graduate of the Postgraduate Diploma in Education (TESOL Leadership) you’ll develop skills in critical reflection of teaching, learning, leadership and policy in TESOL settings. You’ll develop a better understanding of current educational issues and practices of TESOL teaching, learning and leadership in a range of educational contexts from early years to higher and tertiary education settings, in diverse national and global contexts.
A unique programme
Massey’s Postgraduate Diploma of Education (TESOL Leadership) is unique. There is no comparable qualification offered nationally or internationally, and Massey is the only university in New Zealand where you can study for your degree through distance learning. You will be taught by highly qualified, well-regarded lecturers who are supportive and provide a high level of pastoral care.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Education (TESOL Leadership) can lead to numerous leadership opportunities, professionally and in voluntary positions in the community. Your leadership skills and teaching knowledge will always be highly valued. TESOL Leadership graduates work in many educational areas such as:
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Leadership) structure
This endorsement will carry the award of Distinction or Merit if completed at a satisfactory standard within one year of first enrolling in full-time study. A 120 credit postgraduate diploma must be completed within a maximum of four years.
If you successfully complete the Postgraduate Diploma in Education (TESOL Leadership) you may apply for entry into the Master of Education (TESOL Leadership), providing you have at least a B grade average and meet the specified criteria for entry to the Masters programme.
Before enrolling for this Diploma, you shall:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =