教育Postgraduate Diploma in Education - Unendorsed
- 学费：$28,380 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Early childhood teaching
- Primary school teaching
- Secondary school teaching
- Tertiary education settings
- TESOL settings
- Kaiwhakaako 毛利
- Special education
- Training and development roles within organizations (eg teaching hospitals, businesses, community organizations, libraries)
- Leadership roles in centers/schools and post school settings
- Learning and instructional design
- Counselling and guidance
- Educational psychology
- meet the University admission requirements as specified, and shall have:
- been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of Education, or equivalent; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree or equivalent, and hold a professional qualification in teaching; or
- been awarded or qualified for any other Bachelors degree or equivalent, and have professional experience relevant to the intended postgraduate subject.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Stay up to date with the latest education knowledge
Extend your professional knowledge, explore new developments, and enhance your contribution to the education field.
With Massey’s Postgraduate Diploma in Education, you’ll be distinguished by your ability to critically apply theory and research, and to understand the complex dimensions of current educational issues, practices and/or policies in particular contexts. You’ll reflect on research and demonstrate skill in analysis, synthesis and critical evaluation of teaching and learning.
Why study with us?
Massey uses an inquiry-based and interprofessional learning model which results in best practice learning and teaching experiences and student learning outcomes. We employ a range of distance and blended learning delivery options that provide flexible learning options for all students regardless of their location. You’ll be taught by highly qualified, well-regarded teachers who are supportive and provide a high level of pastoral care.
Massey’s Postgraduate Diploma in Education offers the largest number of endorsements of any postgraduate degree of its kind in New Zealand. Alternatively you can follow an unendorsed pathway where you can choose from any of the courses in the endorsement areas or the elective schedule.
Graduates will be able to enhance and advance their careers, relevant to their specialisation, in areas such as:
Postgraduate Diploma in Education structure
Without subject endorsement: Students completing the PGDipEd without a subject endorsement must complete 120 credits from any of the endorsement schedules or elective schedule. This will allow you to construct a qualification individualised to your personal needs.
Before enrolling for this Diploma, you shall:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =