Postgraduate Diploma in Emergency Management
- 学费：$28,470 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：To suit the client/individual
- 授课校区：Massey University
- Local government
- Central Government
- Public safety agencies
- International humanitarian aid organizations
- A Graduate Diploma in Emergency Management or
- a Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management, with at least a B grade average and admission to Postgraduate Study or
- An undergraduate degree and at least two years of relevant industry or professional experience
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
Help provide solutions to the human dimensions of disasters
The Postgraduate Diploma in Emergency Management is for students who want to broaden their knowledge of disaster prevention and management.
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
Emergency management focuses on organising communities to respond to disasters, survive them, rebuild social structures and infrastructure, and sustain and preserve life.
Increase your knowledge of emergency management issues
Massey’s Postgraduate Diploma in Emergency Management will give you a range of knowledge about theory and research in emergency management. It covers emergency management issues, practices and policies.
If you’re a mid-to-senior level emergency manager, and are interested in expanding your emergency management competencies, this diploma is for you. It’s an advanced coursework degree that builds on the core emergency management knowledge you’ve gained through industry experience and prerequisite qualifications. You’ll build advanced knowledge of emergency management at both operational and strategic levels.
Learn from the leaders
You’ll work closely with professionals at the Joint Centre for Disaster Research, an exciting collaboration between Massey University and GNS Science, based at Massey’s Wellington campus.
Our graduates normally find positions as mid-to-senior level managers within the following types of organisations:
Postgraduate Diploma in Emergency Management structure
Students will successfully complete 120 credits, including course 130.705 Emergency Management (compulsory) and either 130.701 Natural Hazards or 130.702 Coping with Disasters.
Applicants must have:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =