Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art
- 学费：$33,680 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington Campus
- Exploring process as a key component of art making;
- Developing advanced research techniques and methodology;
- Learning strategies that aim to refine and enhance your working methods;
- Building an extensive knowledge base of contemporary cultural history and theory that gives you the confidence to negotiate your own relationship between theory and practice;
- Laying the groundwork for MFA or PhD study.
- 213.441 Art Studio Research
- 213.442 Art Studio V
- 213.463 Research Seminar
- 1 x 400 level College of Creative Art elective
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art is a qualification providing a unique opportunity for advanced study in contemporary art and an entry point into Fine Arts postgraduate study at Massey University. The programme combines theoretical inquiry with studio-based practice, focusing on identifying, exploring and developing research methods that are relevant to current art practices and enquiry.
Particular emphasis is placed on:
Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Arts structure
The Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Arts is a one-year (120 credit) full-time programme comprising:
Choose 197.465 Creative Futures OR 213.465 Exhibition OR 237.465 Creative Exposition
Attainment of a relevant bachelor’s degree with a grade average that demonstrates an adequate level of preparation.
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =