Postgraduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- 学费：$28,980 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- sales and operations planning
- a bachelor’s degree with a major in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or an equivalent qualification, having achieved a B grade average or higher, over the qualifying 300-level courses, or
- or shall have:
- a Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or an equivalent qualification; having achieved a B grade average or higher, over the qualification, or
- completed a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience, or equivalent.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL iBT score of 90 overall (min 20 in Writing)
- PTE Academic score of 58 Overall (min 50 in communicative skills)
- Cambridge English score of 180
WHAT IS IT LIKE?
The management of supply chain relationships and optimization of global logistics are paramount to business success. Firms are constantly searching for innovative ways to enhance their value offerings hence many have come to realize the importance of capable supply chain professionals.
The Postgraduate Diploma provides up-to-date specialized knowledge directly relevant for the workplace. The courses are taught by experienced supply chain executives and internationally renowned experts.
Students may have the opportunity of proceeding to a Masters programme on completion of the Postgraduate Diploma, dependent upon achievement and in consultation with the relevant programme coordinator or Head of Institute/School.
Every organization has several supply chain management roles that are responsible for
You could be employed in a huge range of industries and professions, including manufacturing, services, health care, local government, construction and the defense force. Many graduates of the MSCM quickly move into senior positions in the same or different organisations.
Postgraduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management structure
You will follow a flexible course of study consisting of courses totalling at least 120 credits at 700-level, comprising the compulsory courses , and a further 60 credits from the Schedule.
Admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management requires you to have one of the following:
English language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =